Emerald Dreams

Sporadic musings and ramblings of a woman with too much in her head and not nearly enough time on her hands....

Friday, August 31, 2007

This is my 100th post.

I am a terrible blogger because I very rarely have enough time to sit and write. I am too busy being mom, wife, worker, friend, etc.

Diana was an awesome blogger. No matter what she took a few minutes to update everyone on the latest news, or theory or whatever...And I ALWAYS looked forward to reading her update, then catching her online or on the phone to talk.

For the last six weeks or so I've been in constant contact with her husband, because my friend was rushed to the hospital with spinal meningitis. Recovering from cancer is never easy...recovering when you have doctors who don't listen to you is damned impossible.

Unfortunately for the world, it proved to be so for my friend.

Diana left this Earth on August 26, 2007. Trust me when I tell you that the entire Universe is a bit dimmer, having lost this very important light. Diana was articulate, inquisitive, loving, creative, prolific, humorous.. I could go on for days. She's a Geminii, and a Gem...and definitely one in a million.

I knew the end was coming. I prayed for a miracle. It was not to be. Diana taught me that if it was not meant to turn out this way, it wouldn't have turned out this way...
And things turn out best for those who make the best out of how things turn out.

I have poured out my soul in rivers of tears over the last 48 hours. I'm drained. I have work to do, work that will do good for my spouse, my children, my friends. It is what she would want. It is what I want.

God how I miss her.

The internet is a funny thing. You hear a lot about the creeps and weirdos but the news tends to ignore the extraordinary and normal people who populate this medium. I met Diana online over 10 years ago and never once got to see her face to face. However, she knows my heart, and knows that I could have never asked for a better friend. I love her. I will always love her. I cherish what she brought to my life..and I am amazed that someone so extraordinary picked normal ol' me to befriend.

In her words... I am grateful.

I love you, Sister.

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online cod cheap tramadol for sale - cheap tramadol no rx

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penis pain is often a dull ache or a sharp pain that should often be accompanied by heat and inflammation, which is often a sign a sizegenetics is trying to repair damage. There are more than 15 different causes of penis pain. Some could possibly be the result of sizegenetics or aggressive sexual activity, while others are caused by infections and other illnesses. Among the most common causes of penis pain are as follows:Allergies- an allergic reaction to something how the penis has come into contact with. This will likely include soaps, detergents, creams, condoms, latex, fabrics and other materials;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home