Emerald Dreams

Sporadic musings and ramblings of a woman with too much in her head and not nearly enough time on her hands....

Sunday, January 13, 2008

2008 the year of loaf.

Okay not exactly loaf...but I can't possibly explain what it's like to NOT have schoolwork! Doesn't mean I haven't been busy...but now I read, cross-stitch, play Wii, shop, watch movies, cook...

You know, do all that stuff I hit the 'pause' button on four years ago.

Not anymore baby!

Now if I could just get into the whole exercise thing. I'm definitely eating better...down 8 in two weeks. First goal is to lose 20. I'll use this blog (maybe) to keep myself accountable. And perhaps to roust up a few cheerleaders.

Oh and back to Australia one month from TODAY! WHOOOP!

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Ernie said...

Wow, you weren't kidding around about 2008 being the year of loaf. You loafed so much that you didn't even make one entry in your blog all year??

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home